Connect with us
What we do at Manchester
Audiology and Deafness
Playing a leading role in audiology education and healthcare
Excellent teaching and world-class research into intervention and treatment of psychotic disorders
Essential qualifications for professional psychologists, and postgraduate funding opportunities with the NWDTC
Speech and Language Therapy (SLT)
Training professionals to understand and improve the diagnosis, assessment and treatment of communication disorders
- Clinical Research Network: Greater Manchester launches
The new National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) Clinical Research Network: Greater Manchester launched this month.
- Unconscious memories affect language learning
A University of Manchester Professor, along with a team of international researchers from the USA and Australia, has worked on a project to investigate specific language impairment (SLI) and highlight it in an internet campaign.
- New international centre established to address child language learning and delay
Experts from the Universities of Manchester, Liverpool and Lancaster have secured one of the largest grants ever awarded by the Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC) to carry out research which will transform understanding of how children learn to communicate.
- UMASS Exam Preparation Podcast SeriesMonday 14 April - Friday 09 May 2014
We will be running an Exam Preparation Podcast series which will take place over a month. Each week will explore a new topic around exam preparation, and every day there will be new content uploaded either in the form of articles or podcasts. We will be looking at methods and techniques that will help you with your revision now, but also have a look at the services and support available at The University of Manchester.
- INMiND TSPO Symposium | Microglia Imaging and BiologyThursday 24 - Friday 25 April 2014
Host: Biomedical Imaging Institute
- Issues Facing Nurse Educators in Canada and Beyond13:00 - 14:00 Thursday 24 April 2014
Host: School of Nursing, Midwifery and Social Work