Healthcare Science (Audiology) (3-year BSc)
Why study at Manchester?
- The Audiology and Deafness (A&D) Group at Manchester is recognised as the premier centre for Audiology and Deaf-Education within the EU.
- An international centre of excellence for research, with high grant income, strong links with industry and the NHS, the group has a measurable impact on treatments and policy both nationally and internationally.
- Video: student perspectives
- The next open day will take place on Saturday 4 October 2014
- A programme of events will be released nearer to the date. Alternatively you can keep up to date with the latest news about our open days at the University by following our open day accounts on Facebook and Twitter.
- More information: Open day
- Applications from EU students are welcomed. The School is not able to accept applications from students regarded as international for fees purposes.
- See: International entry requirements for more information
- Fees for 2014/15 entry are available in the Course Fact File.
How to apply
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: +44 (0)161 275 3389