Healthcare Science (Audiology) (3-year BSc)
Why study at Manchester?
- The Audiology and Deafness (A&D) Group at Manchester is recognised as the premier centre for Audiology and Deaf-Education within the EU.
- An international centre of excellence for research, with high grant income, strong links with industry and the NHS, the group has a measurable impact on treatments and policy both nationally and internationally.
- Video: student perspectives
- Applications from EU students are welcomed. The School is not able to accept applications from students regarded as international for fees purposes.
- See: International entry requirements for more information
- Fees for 2014/15 entry are available in the Course Fact File.
How to apply
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: +44 (0)161 275 3389