Continuing professional development (CPD)
We offer a number of course units from our postgraduate courses as standalone continuing professional development (CPD) courses.
These courses can aid career progression and give you an idea of what postgraduate education is like.
- Audiology short courses (master's-level CPD units)
- Advanced Skills in Aural Rehabilitation
- Auditory Assessment and Management
- Clinical Applications of Neurosensory Science
- Developing Deaf Child
- Effective Amplification for Infants and Children
- Language Acquisition
- Neurosensory Science
- Paediatric Audiology
- Understanding Practice in Deaf Education in the UK
- Vestibular Assessment and Management
- Multiprofessional Support for Learning and Assessment in Practice (Mentorship) (CPD unit)
This course is suitable for speech and language therapists and other qualified health professionals